Welcome Fellow Rider
Here's the How, the When and the What for 2022
How full are the tours? When should I reserve? What about Covid-19?
- The "Islands Edition with Corsica & Mugello" has been due to run for 3 years so the tour is released already about half full.
- Italian Dream Full Throttle is VERY popular and happening soon in May so reserve before February and start looking for airfare
- We are expecting USA to be restricted from traveling to the EU but that should end in April.
- Our Covid-19 policy is we will return your deposit if Covid-19 cancels your tour. This costs us money but we will take the risk for you.
Tips on which tour is for you
- Czech Out Brno "party tour", expect a wild ride both on and off the bike
- Munich to Mugello tour is demanding but gives you the widest array of experiences, take it if you won't be getting another vacation like this for a while
- Couples for this year the Costa Brava & Catalunya is the best. Passengers enjoy Barcelona or while riders are on the track. Bikes are in short supply for October so book now
- If you want a superb tour with very little car traffic then it's got to be the Spanish Pyrenees to Aragón
- Accommodations in 3 and 4 star hotels,
- Street sport touring bike, upgrades available
- Late Model Track Bike and Track Fees
- GOOD breakfast every morning
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner
- Spain and Portugal Tours Include Full Dinners every night
- Local multilingual motorcycle guide
- Support and luggage vehicle
What's not Included?